74th Annual Grand Rapids Boat Show Fact Sheet
WHAT: Over 400 boats from over 100 manufacturers, filling over 5 acres of DeVos Place from the three large exhibition halls, the Grand Gallery and the Steelcase Ballroom — including Motor Yachts, Trawlers, Cruisers, Fishing Boats, Pontoons, Runabouts, Motor Yachts, Center Consoles, Deckboats, Pro Style Ski and Surf Boats, Kayaks & Canoes, Inflatables, Personal Watercrafts and MORE!
Special Features Include:
- QUEEN of the Show: 38 Regal Coupe from Grand Bay Marine in Traverse City
- TWO high performance boats from West Michigan Offshore including a Hustler 388 Slingshot and a Douglas Skater 308
- TheAction Water Sports – HO Sports Tubers Truckload Sale
- Appearances by Pro Wakeboarders, Waterskiers & Wakesurfers
- Vintage & Wooden Boats from Water Wonderland Chapter of Antique & Classic Boat Society
- The pop-up Lake Life Boutique featuring beach / boat wear from Tommy’s Walloon along with specialized food, drinks, live music and kids’ activities from Barrel Back Restaurant on Walloon Lake
- Suit up and try out the SCUBA Dive Tank presented by Great Lakes Dive Locker
- Boater Safety Certification (Saturday only) presented by the Kent County Sheriff’s Department Marine Division.
- Great dockside food at theKey West Crab Shack with trop-rock music from Don Middlebrook
- Look for Gizmo D. Robot as he strolls the Show, visiting with kids of all ages
- Plus, boat accessories, marine electronics, lifts and docks, ski and wakeboard equipment and more.
WHERE: DeVos Place in Downtown Grand Rapids. 303 Monroe St NE
Wednesday, February 13 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Thursday, February 14 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, February 15 11:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday, February 16 10:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, February 17 11:00am – 5:00pm
PRICES: $12 adults, $5 children aged 6 to 14. Kids 5 and under are admitted free.
PARKING: There is plenty of close by parking – beneath DeVos Place, across the street and connected by skywalk. For more information, click here.
2121 Celebration Dr NE · Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525 · 616-447-2860 · FAX: 616-447-2861