Photo, Video & Story Ops
How do you get over 400 Boats edge to edge in DeVos Place
Come watch us
Sunday, February 10
- The setting of the lobby and Hall C displays begin.
Monday, February 11 STARTING AT 7AM:
- By 10am – there will be 80+ boats in the building
- By noon – there will be several boats over 30 ft being set on jackstands for display
- By 2pm – there will be close to 200 boats in place (some 400 boats overall make up this year’s show).
Tuesday, February 12 STARTING AT 8AM:
- With most of the larger boats in place from Monday another 200 boats arrive to fit in the “jigsaw puzzle” of a layout filling the Convention Hall, Ballroom, Grand Gallery and the meeting rooms.
- Move in continues thru 6pm.
Wednesday, February 13 – Opening Day!
- The final displays get into place
- The accessory booths, tubers sale and pro shops start being set up
- Every boat on the floor are being detailed to be sparkling
- Show opens at 3pm to the public
74th Annual Grand Rapids Boat Show: February 13-17, 2019
Wednesday, February 13 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Thursday, February 14 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, February 15 11:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday, February 16 10:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, February 17 11:00am – 5:00pm
PRICES: $12 adults, $5 children aged 6 to 14. Kids 5 and under are admitted free.