Photo, Video & Story Ops
Sunday, February 16
- The setting of the lobby and Halls B & C displays begin.
Monday, February 17 STARTING AT 7AM:
- By 10am – there will be 80+ boats in the building
- By noon – there will be several boats over 30 ft being set on jackstands for display
- By 2pm – there will be close to 200 boats in place (some 400 boats overall make up this year’s show).
Tuesday, February 18 STARTING AT 8AM:
- With most of the larger boats in place from Monday another 200 boats arrive to fit in the “jigsaw puzzle” of a layout filling the Convention Hall, Ballroom, Grand Gallery and the meeting rooms thru 6pm.
Wednesday, February 19 – Opening Day!
- The final displays get into place
- The accessory booths, tubers sale and pro shops start being set up
- Every boat on the floor are being detailed to be sparkling
- Show opens at 2pm to the public
75th Annual Grand Rapids Boat Show: February 19-23, 2020
Wednesday, February 19 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Thursday, February 20 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, February 21 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, February 22 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday, February 23 11:00am – 5:00pm
PRICES: $12 adults, $5 children aged 6 to 14. Kids 5 and under are admitted free.
PARKING: There is plenty of close by parking – beneath DeVos Place, across the street and connected by skywalk. For more information, click here.
**NEW** Take the complimentary trolley…just park in the Dash Lot Area 9 on Seward ($2 total) and hop aboard the Trolley which will be making runs on an 8-minute loop for an hour before the show opens to an hour after the show closes each day.
Dianna Stampfler, Show Publicist – (269) 330-4228 | email@example.com
Ben Nielsen, Show Manager – (616) 447-2860 ext. 1013 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Henri Boucher, Show Producer – (616) 447-2860 ext. 1071 | email@example.com