January 14-16, 2022
Show Info & Contacts
Welcome to your exhibitor kit!
Use the menu to see important information to make the most out of the show. You can also switch to a different show using the “My Shows” menu selection.
Phone Number | Email Address
Do these tasks by January 8, 2021
- Enter CREDENTIAL NAMES for staff working your exhibit space (Click on “Add/Manage Credentials” to the left)
- Provide us your Certificate of Liability INSURANCE (Click on “Insurance” to the left to complete)
- Review and confirm MOVE IN and MOVE OUT times (See Move-In/Out & Booth # on the left)
Optional Services & Deadlines:
Click the links below OR Click on “Service Forms” to the left to access these forms & more.
|Electric/Internet | Rental Furnishings||1/2/20|
|Freight (Click "Rental Furnishings" above to order)||1/14/20|
Show Dates & Times:
|Friday||January 15||12pm – 9pm|
|Saturday||January 16||10am – 9pm|
|Sunday||January 17||11am – 5pm|
Building Rules & Regulations and Display Recommendations
Click Here for information on ADA Regulations, Building Rules, Food Sample & Sales, Music Licensing, Security Information, Sign & Banner Requirements and more.
Directions & Parking Information
Click Here for Directions to DeVos Place, Exhibitor Parking Information & a Map of Grand Rapids.
To help our exhibitors and patrons with the cost of parking, the Grand Rapids Remodeling & New Homes Show will offer a FREE SHUTTLE to DeVos Place from Lot #9, a $2 daily fee city lot.
- We will be using a dedicated bus, running a 10 minute loop from Lot #9 at 299 Seward Ave. NW 49503 (just a few blocks over the river) to the front entrance of DeVos Place.
- Enter DASH Lot #9 at one of the two Main Pay Station entrances. Pull a ticket to enter and pay the flat $2 fee with cash or credit card on the way out.
- See MAP link above
Enhance Your Show Experience – Marketing & Design Tools!
- Booth Design Tips – The do’s & don’ts of designing & laying out your booth to make it the most inviting and successful space possible.
Click Here to view photos & tips now!
- The Marketing Tool Kit – Marketing & promotional tools to invite your customers, offer discounts and gain more exposure at the show.
Click Here for all the details.
- EventsPass LeadGenTM – NEW and Available to All Exhibitors!This patron data capture system allows you to scan visitor tickets to retrieve and save registration data into your own leads database.Click here to learn more of the benefits you have and opportunities to upgrade your free package with more device licenses and custom questions.
On-Site Show Office:
Grand Gallery E | Open:
|Show Days||1hr Before Show Open|
Grand Gallery C:
Open one hour before the show opens to the public each day. Please use for all food & beverage consumption
If you need a hard copy that has all of this information on it, Click Here