Nov 16 - 18, 2023
Venue, Directions & Parking
Discounted Trolley Parking:
To help our patrons, volunteers, and exhibitors, with the cost of parking, the Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer & Food Festival is offering $3 daily parking with FREE TROLLEY SHUTTLE to take you directly to DeVos Place. The trolley parking lot is located in the DASH Lot #9 on Seward Ave. The Trolley is provided by Affordable Limousine and runs on a 10-minute loop between the parking lot and entrance of DeVos Place.
- Arrive at DASH Lot #9 at 299 Seward Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Pull a ticket to enter one of the two Main Pay Station entrances.
- Park your car and wait for the trolley by the designated sign. Take the 5 minute trolley ride to the entrance of DeVos Place.
- When leaving the show, board the trolley in the same spot it dropped you off. Upon return to DASH Lot #9, find your car and pull to the exit.
- Insert the ticket you received when you pulled into the lot, and pay the $3 parking fee with cash or credit card.
Friday, November 18: 12:30pm-11pm
Saturday, November 19: 12:30-11pm
Lot & Garage Parking:
There is plenty of close by parking – beneath DeVos Place, across the street and connected by skywalk. Depending on your length of visit, the cost varies between $3 to $15. Click the links below for a list of locations:
MOTU Parking App:
Eliminate the stress of finding parking in Grand Rapids with the new MOTU parking app! The app displays real-time parking availability for parking facilities in the downtown area, sorted by proximity to the customer. The app also provides useful information to help visitors make smart choices.
Find it on iTunes and Google Play.
- Parking meters are enforced Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Parking meters on Monroe Center are enforced on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Parking meters are free after 5 p.m., unless otherwise marked.
Due to very convenient bus routes, mapped below, there are good less expensive options for remote parking as well.
The Silver Line
Traveling from 60th Street all the way down Division straight to DeVos Place, the Silver Line is perfect for those traveling from Grandville, Wyoming and Kentwood!
Click Here for a map and schedules.
The Downtown Area Shuttle provides several cheap or free remote lots around the city with shuttle service to DeVos Place.
Click Here for a map & schedules.