For Immediate Release:
For More Information Contact:
Henri Boucher, Show Producer, ShowSpan, Inc. – 800-328-6550
Ben Nielsen, Show Manager, ShowSpan – 800-328-6550
Bill Parker, Sport Show Publicist – 248-520-9136
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.UltimateFishingShow.com
The largest pure fishing show in the country will land in Metro-Detroit Jan. 9 through 12 when the Ultimate Fishing Show-Detroit drops anchor at Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Avenue in Novi. We hope you can make it over to Novi to enjoy this Ultimate Fishing Extravaganza.
Here are some of the highlights you can expect to find at the 2020 show:
- Two of the biggest names in bass fishing, Michigan natives Kevin VanDam and Mark Zona, will make special appearances at the Ultimate Fishing Show-Detroit. VanDam, a four-time Bassmaster Classic champion and seven-time Angler of the Year, will be at the show on Thursday, Jan. 9, only. Zona, a passionate angler and expert on bass tournament fishing, hosts his own show on the Outdoor Channel – Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show. He’s a regular on several ESPN Outdoors shows and will appear at the show on Friday, January 10, only.
- Some of the fishing professionals returning to the seminar stages of the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit include Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame inductee Mark Martin (walleye), Mark Romanack (walleye), Lance Valentine (walleye), Brian “Bro” Brosdahl (ice fishing), Joe Thomas (bass), Chris Noffsinger (bass), Wayne Carpenter (bass), Gerry Gostenik (bass), Jake Romanack (Great Lakes), Chris LeMessurier (kayaks), David Domka (perch), Dan Armitage (kids fishing), and many others.
- The Ultimate Ice Fishing Village is the largest ice fishing display in Michigan and offers anglers everything they need to put fish on the ice. Highlights of the Ultimate Ice Fishing Village include a Shanty Truck Load Sale, manufacturer exhibits from Clam, Otter, Ardisam (Eskimo), Frabill, Striker and others, as well as a full lineup of augers, sleds, electronics, tackle and gear.
- Special two-hour Ultimate Clinics will be held for Bass Fishing, Walleye Fishing and Salmon Fishing.
- The open-water season is only a few months away and if you want a new boat this spring, you need to purchase it this winter. At the Ultimate Fishing Show-Detroit over 250 boats from 40 different manufacturers will be on display and for sale all four days of the show.
- Two Virtual Reality Simulators will be on hand at the Ultimate Fishing Show-Detroit allowing patrons to experience the thrill of what it’s like to tangle with a 20-pound king salmon, or a hard-fighting Dorado.
- Lake Ultimate, a 110,000-gallon indoor lake that doubles as a seminar stage.
- The Hawg Trough, a 5,000-gallon fish tank that doubles as a seminar stage
- A Trout Pond – stocked with rainbow trout – in which kids can fish for a nominal fee.
Admission is free on Thursday for patrons who bring six cans/boxes or four pounds of non-perishable food items to donate to the annual Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger food drive. The food will be collected by volunteers from local conservation organizations and donated to area food banks.
Admission is $12 for adults and $5 for children 6 to 14. There is no charge for children 5 and under.
On-site parking is $5.
Show hours are 1 to 9, Thursday; 11 to 9, Friday; 10 to 8, Saturday; 10 to 5, Sunday.
For more information, visit www.UltimateFishingShow.com or call 616-447-2860.
You can also follow late-breaking news and developments on Facebook at ULTIMATESPORTSHOWTOUR.
Media Note: High-resolution photos and a suggested listing can be downloaded from the website. Click on “For the Media.” Contact Publicist Bill Parker at the above number for tickets to the show, interviews, and other information.
The Suburban Collection Showplace, a state-of-the-art Exposition, Convention and Conference Center in Novi, Michigan, is owned and managed by Blair M. Bowman. The Suburban Collection Showplace offers approximately 320,000 square feet of space, including 30,000 square feet of meeting space. Other attractive amenities include a full-service kitchen capable of serving a sit down meal to 3,500 people, formal banquet halls, full-service concession areas, two major atrium style entrances with 25,000 square feet of lobby space for pre-function and registration activities. For more information, visit www.SuburbanCollectionShowplace.com.